Fort Lauderdale Product Liability Attorneys Always Protecting You
Holding manufacturers accountable when defective products cause harm in South Florida
Product manufacturers are obliged to undergo extensive safety and quality control tests before they are placed on the market and are subject to regulations imposed by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. You and your family have the right to be safe when using a consumer product. Yet, product defects still occur, and, unfortunately when they do, injuries often result—and even death.
Anything, from cars to toys to health and beauty products, can cause injury if there are flaws inherent in their design or production. Injury can also result from improper labeling or instructions. At Yeboah Law Group, P.A., our Fort Lauderdale product liability attorneys are well versed in the laws governing the production of goods and how to hold companies accountable when injuries result from the negligence of the manufacturer or distributor.
Know the risks associated with faulty products
When purchasing or using any kind of product, safety is paramount. The best way to keep yourself and your loved ones safe is to purchase from reputable stores and brands. Stay informed about any recalls.
Our Miami-Dade product liability attorneys are experienced in handling cases involving:
- Medical devices. Medical devices are intended to improve and extend quality of life. Unfortunately, the opposite can occur when these devices are manufactured improperly. When medical devices malfunction, severe injury, exacerbation of existing conditions, and death can occur.
- Children’s toys. Many toys, when used improperly, can pose serious safety hazards to the children. Manufacturers are required to include detailed safety instructions and to prominently label hazardous materials and objects included in games and toys. Defective toys have been known to cause serious burns, present choking hazards, and cause many other scary risks to your little ones.
- Auto defects. Staying safe on the road is as much about driver caution as it is about vehicle safety. Improper vehicle design can increase a car’s susceptibility to creating an injury-causing accident. Accidents and injuries can also result when vehicle parts have been manufactured or assembled improperly. Whether it was faulty air bags or loose wheel axels, you deserve to get justice when you or a loved one is harmed.
- Truck defects. If you have been injured as the result of an incursion with a tractor-trailer or other truck, negligence on the part of the driver may not be the only cause of blame. Frequently, defective parts can cause or exacerbate a truck accident and subsequent injury to all parties involved.
- Motorcycle defects. Motorcyclists are some of the most vulnerable drivers on the road. Defective parts or dangerously designed motorcycles exponentially heighten the risk of accident and injury to the operator and to other drivers and passengers on the road.
- Boat defects. Spending a day out on the water is one of the great joys of the Fort Lauderdale lifestyle. Yet, a boat that is constructed or improperly designed, or that utilizes defective equipment or parts, can pose major safety hazards.
- SCUBA defects. A popular South Florida pastime for both locals and tourists, Fort Lauderdale boasts some of the best dives in the continental US. However, a defective piece of equipment can mean injury or oxygen loss for the diver. This can result in permanent brain damage or even death.
If you or a loved one has been harmed by a defective product, we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Determining liability for injuries caused by defective products
Even with the utmost due diligence on the part of the consumer, the possibility of being blindsided by an injury resulting from a defective product remains. If you or a loved one has been injured or a loved one has been tragically killed because of an improperly designed or manufactured product, the responsible parties must be held accountable. Those liable parties may include:
- The individual or company that designed the product
- The manufacturer of the product
- The manufacturer of materials used in the item’s production
- The store or company that sold you the defective product
Competent legal representation for these complicated claims requires an experienced trial lawyer who will meticulously investigate your claim and identify those responsible for the injury or loss suffered. Our team of passionate Fort Lauderdale product liability lawyers has an extensive track record of holding all liable parties accountable and ensuring the maximum possible compensation is pursued for injuries sustained due to defective products.
Let an experienced Fort Lauderdale product liability attorney be your advocate
If you or a loved one has experienced injury as a result of a defective product, don’t wait to get the guidance and advocacy you need. You shouldn’t have to bear the burden of the medical bills, lost wages, and other pain and suffering that faulty products can necessitate. The Fort Lauderdale product liability lawyers at Yeboah Law Group are committed to keeping you, and the public at large, safe from defective products. This can only be done if the responsible parties are held accountable for their wrongs. Call 1-800-TELL-SAM or complete our contact form to schedule a free initial consultation.
Se habla español.