Skilled Miami Personal Injury Attorneys Advocating for Your Rights
Helping South Florida individuals cope with the challenges of an injury
As an injured party, your most important responsibility is healing. You don’t have the time or energy to worry about every detail of your personal injury claim, or wonder whether your Miami personal injury attorney is adequately handling your case. With the right lawyer in your corner, you can rest confidently in knowing that your case is receiving the diligent attention it deserves.
The professional and experienced attorneys of Yeboah Law Group, P.A. are dedicated to advocating for the rights of clients and pursuing maximum compensation. If your injuries were caused by the negligent actions of another, don’t trust your case to just any lawyer. Rely on a law group with a proven track record of successful personal injury outcomes.
Comprehensive representation for a variety of personal injury cases
Every personal injury case is different, so it’s important to secure representation from South Florida personal injury lawyers with vast representation and litigation experience. Yeboah Law Group has handled numerous personal injury cases, including those involving:
- Personal injury
- Premises liability and negligent security
- Product liability
- PIP claims and lawsuits
- Auto accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Mass transit and public transportation accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Medication errors
- Birth injuries
- Nursing home abuse and negligence
- Employee discrimination and sexual harassment
- Maritime claims
Obtaining a successful outcome for any of these circumstances requires in-depth knowledge of statutory law and case precedent. With more than two decades of experience, our team has identified specific legal complications that may directly impact a personal injury case. We provide you with strategies for preventing these obstacles or fighting against them if they arise in your case.
What to do immediately following an accident
As a client-centered law firm, we seek to empower the residents of Miami-Dade and South Florida. When injured, the following are some steps you should immediately take to strengthen your case and preserve valuable evidence:
- Gather names, dates, and identities of witnesses. Record witness descriptions.
- Take pictures of the accident scene, property damage, and physical injuries.
- Record everything you can remember about the incident while it is fresh in your memory.
- Keep copies of your medical and insurance records so you can provide them to your attorney.
- Contact our office soon after the accident/incident so we can guide you in collecting and preserving these documents and other relevant evidence. The earlier you get us involved, the better your chances in winning your case.
At Yeboah Law Group, we work on a contingency basis. There are no upfront fees because we don’t get paid unless the case settles or proceeds successfully through the litigation process. Instead of worrying about how to afford a South Florida personal injury attorney to represent your interests, you can focus on getting your life back.
Contact an experienced Miami personal injury attorney today
After an injury, you may have many questions and doubts running through your head. Perhaps you’ve experienced a situation that doesn’t clearly fit into one of the listed personal injury case types. Maybe you think it has been too long since the incident in question. You might even question whether you have a case at all. Contact Yeboah Law Group for thoughtful answers. You can call us at 1-800-TELL-SAM or complete our contact form to schedule a free consultation.
Se habla español.