Fort Lauderdale Injury Attorneys
Accident lawyers helping South Florida individuals and families grow stronger after an injury
When individuals and organizations act in a negligent manner, the resulting injuries can prove severe, long-lasting, and even deadly. Under these challenging circumstances, your priority should be healing — not worrying about the legalities of a personal injury claim. When seeking a Fort Lauderdale injury attorney, choose a firm with years of client-centered experience. Yeboah Law Group, P.A. provides reliable and skilled representation in a variety of injury and accident cases.
Types of cases our injury attorneys handle
Our experienced and dedicated lawyers handle the following types of cases:
- Personal injury. When an individual is injured by the negligent actions of another, Yeboah Law Group works hard to hold the at-fault party accountable. We carefully review every detail of the injury-causing event and use our extensive experience to assert a case that seeks appropriate compensation for the challenges and difficulties you experience as a result of your injuries.
- Wrongful death. The difficulty of a family member’s death is further complicated when the loss is caused by the negligent, careless, reckless, or intentional act of another. Such losses often lead to emotional and financial instability in the surviving family unit. Florida law recognizes the extraordinary impact of wrongful death and provides a legal remedy for the family members of the deceased loved one. We utilize these laws to secure compensation from all responsible parties.
- Motor vehicle accidents. Traffic accidents can cause traumatic injuries, extensive property damage, and even the loss of life. Our South Florida accident lawyers help people in Miami-Dade, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Key West and throughout South Florida seek compensation for a variety of traffic accidents, including those involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, and public transportation. We have the experience and resource to handle complex PIP claims as well.
- Product liability. When using products, safety comes first. However, if you or a family member is seriously injured by a defective device or product, federal and Florida Law holds the manufacturer strictly responsible for resulting injuries. Our Fort Lauderdale injury attorneys assist you in pursuing your legal right to compensation.
- Nursing home abuse. You likely conducted extensive research when choosing the right nursing home for your loved one. Though many work hard to provide compassionate and negligent-free care, some institutions fall short by subjecting your family member to medical carelessness, accidents, financial abuse, mental abuse, physical abuse, or sexual abuse. When these acts cause injury to a nursing home resident, we earnestly seek compensation.
- Child injuries. Every child experiences minor injuries. However, when a child suffers a serious or fatal injury due to someone’s carelessness or negligence, Yeboah Law Group works to hold all responsible parties accountable. Such injuries can be caused by an auto or boat accident, defective or dangerous toys or products, and school or playground accidents, to name a few.
- Employment discrimination. A number of federal and Florida state employment discrimination laws seek to protect employees against the unlawful practice of discrimination in employment practices on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, physical ability, age, or sex. When employers fail to meet their legal duties, they may be held financially responsible for resulting injuries.
We also handle cases involving premises liability, catastrophic injuries, maritime law, and more. To learn more about our services, call to get help from our Fort Lauderdale injury lawyers today.
Trust our Fort Lauderdale injury attorneys with the merits of your case
Yeboah Law Group handles personal injury cases on a contingency basis. Therefore, you can focus on healing, while we focus on providing you skilled representation for your case. There is no need to search any further for the right South Florida accident attorney. If you live in Miami-Dade or were injured while visiting the area, we will give your case the time, consideration, and tenacity it deserves. Call our injury attorneys at 954-764-2338 or complete or contact form to schedule a free, confidential consultation.
Se habla espanol.