Key West Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Strong Advocacy for Victims and Families
Demanding full compensation when injuries alter a life in South Florida
One accident can change someone’s life in an instant. A fall, an explosion, an attack, a car crash, or any type of accident can mean living with pain, medical surgeries, emotional anxiety, scarring, or disfigurement. People with permanent injuries can lose the ability to work and to enjoy life’s pleasures. During the recovery process, personal injury victims have to endure the shock and distress of surgeries and/or doctor visits. There are constant worries about their health status and their ability to pay the bills.
At Yeboah Law Group, P.A., our Key West personal injury lawyers have more than 20 years of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims and the families of victims who die from personal injury accidents. We have earned a first-class reputation for being able to determine how the accident happened and who is responsible. Our legal team works with engineers, product safety experts, and other professionals to prepare your case for trial. We pursue legal claims in both federal and state Florida courts.
Our practice areas
We handle a broad range of personal injury cases including the following:
- Product liability. Manufacturers and sellers of vehicles, drugs, electronic products, toys, and any type of consumer product have a duty to make sure their products are safe. Our Key West product liability lawyers hold businesses accountable if the product is not designed properly, if the company cut corners or otherwise failed to make the product correctly, or if the instructions were improper.
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents. Motor vehicle accidents often cause deaths or serious injuries. The impact of the vehicles can cause broken bones, spinal cord damage, traumatic brain injuries, nerve damage, loss of bodily function, and a range of severe medical problems. We hold the drivers, vehicle owners, and any other responsible parties liable if their negligence caused physical harm.
- Maritime injuries. Our Key West personal injury lawyers represent crew members and workers who sustained an injury while onboard or near a vessel. We also handle complex maritime claims, including claims made under the Jones Act.
- PIP benefits. Our lawyers understand what insurance coverage vehicle owners are required to have, including personal injury protection (PIP). We assert through negotiation or in court that contracted-for medical expenses are required to be paid promptly and in full.
- Premises liability and negligent security. Commercial and residential property owners have a duty to keep their stores, parking lots, sidewalks, stairways, and floors safe for shoppers and for anyone who has a right to be on the property. Without proper safety measures, Key West residents can slip and trip, be struck by overhead objects, or injured in many other ways. We even bring claims if a property owner, nightclub, or tavern failed to provide proper security measures.
- Nursing home abuse. Key West is home to many retirees who want to kick back and relax in their golden years. What they don’t expect is to be abused — physically, sexually, emotionally, or financially. We hold nursing homes and staff accountable for abuse and neglect.
- Wrongful death. Losing a loved one is difficult in any circumstance, but the pain of discovering that the death could have been avoided can be devastating. We handle complex wrongful death claims in Key West and throughout South Florida.
Our firm handles many other personal injury matters, including mass transit accidents, catastrophic injuries, construction zone accidents, dog bite injuries, medical malpractice claims, and accidents involving bikes and pedestrians, drunk drivers, or distracted drivers.
We also handle cases involving employment discrimination. Employers who fire, fail to hire, or make life unbearable for workers can be sued if they discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, military status, and for other identification reasons. Our Key West employment discrimination lawyers understand the relevant laws, which employers must obey those rules, and what actions are illegal. We bring claims for monetary damages, punitive damages, and to force reinstatement of the employee.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our Key West attorneys handle a variety of cases, including:
|Car Accidents||Truck Accidents||Motorcycle Accidents|
|PIP Disputes||Wrongful Death||Nursing Home Negligence|
|Product Liability||Premises Liability||Employment Discrimination|
Speak to an experienced Key West personal injury attorney
Time is crucial in personal injury cases. If you or someone you love was injured, it is important to make an appointment with a trusted Key west personal injury attorney as soon as possible. There are time limits for bringing cases. Often the scene of the accident or a defective product needs to be examined before there are any changes. Victims should treat with their doctors early to get the best possible outcomes. For answers to your questions and representation by persuasive legal counsel, please call Yeboah Law Group now at 1-800-TELL-SAM or complete or contact form to schedule a free consultation.
Se habla español.
Key West Office
Yeboah Law Group, P.A.
2011 Flagler Ave
Key West, FL 33040
[available by appointment only]