Boca Raton Car Accident Lawyers Discuss Car Crash Injuries
Protecting the interests of clients injured in car crashes throughout South Florida
Car accidents are the most common cause of injury in the United States. The Insurance Information Institute (III) reports that in 2015, 96 people died every day in motor vehicle crashes and 6,700 people were injured. The National Safety Council (NSC) reports that nearly 4.6 million people required medical treatment after traffic crashes in 2016, which was up seven percent over the previous year.
At the Yeboah Law Group, we understand that sometimes our clients have never hired or worked with a lawyer before they suffer an injury in a car accident. We do not want our clients to feel intimidated by the claims process, so we take the time to offer individualized attention to each client making sure that they understand what is happening with their case at every important decision point. When you schedule your free consultation, we answer your question and make sure that you feel comfortable and informed.
Common car crash injuries
Of the more than 6,000 car accident injuries that occur every day and receive treatment in emergency departments all over the country, there are many different types of injuries that can occur which can range from abrasions and soft tissue injuries to head injuries and spinal cord injuries that cause permanent damage.
- Head injury can take the form of a skull fracture, from the head impacting a part of the vehicle in the crash, to a penetrating head wound which can cause traumatic brain injury.
- Neck injury can range from whiplash to disc injury causing pain and limited mobility of the neck.
- Spinal cord injury can result in partial or complete paralysis which is almost always permanent.
- Back injury can be incredibly painful, and the resulting limited mobility can last for many years.
- Penetrating injury to the chest or abdomen can cause serious organ damage that is sometimes seen in passengers who are unrestrained by a seat belt, or involved in side-impact crashes.
- Broken bones, which often includes leg, knee and foot injuries.
- Limb loss can include arms, legs and feet and is not as common in car crashes as in motorcycle crashes unless the person is ejected from the vehicle.
- Psychological injury often occurs after a serious car accident where a passenger witnesses the severe injury or death of someone within the same vehicle or another vehicle. These psychological wounds are real and can lead to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and depression.
In Florida, you get sunshine and dangerous highways
Transportation researchers at EverQuote crunched the numbers regarding fatalities on interstate highways in South Florida for the past six years and found that three roadways, I-4, I-95 and I-10 have the highest fatality rates in the U.S. Interstate 4, which links Daytona Beach to Tampa was listed as the most deadly in the country while I-95 was ranked as the fifth-most dangerous, but this super-highway runs along the eastern seaboard between Miami and Houlton, Maine. Interstate 10, which runs an amazing 2,460 miles from Jacksonville to Santa Monica, California, is the 7th most dangerous highway in the country, and all three of these roadways have held their place on the top ten lists of dangerous and deadly highways for the past six years.
Working with a Boca Raton car accident attorney
After suffering a serious injury because of the negligence of another driver, you could benefit from the skilled representation of a car crash attorney from the Yeboah Law Group. You are going to be dealing with insurance companies whose primary goal is to pay you as little as they can get away with. Do you feel confident enough in your negotiation skills that you can go up against a corporate attorney and achieve a settlement that will cover all your damages?
While you focus on recovering from your injuries, we focus on representing your interests. We investigate the crash, we find out who is at fault and we make sure that the responsible party is held accountable. You never need worry about whether you can afford a good car accident attorney because we take cases on contingency. You do not pay any attorney fees until we recover compensation for you.
Schedule a free consultation with a trusted South Florida car accident attorney now
When you are facing the challenge of dealing with serious injuries from a car crash, knowing that a competent Boca Raton car accident attorney is representing you can put your mind at ease. Just a minute away from Publix Super Market at Fifth Avenue Shops, our Boca Raton car accident attorneys are here to help you when you’re suffering. Call us at 954-764-2338 or complete our contact form to schedule a free consultation.
Se habla español.
Boca Raton Office
Yeboah Law Group, P.A.
1515 N Federal Hwy
[available by appointment only]