Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyers Advocating for You
Holding wrongdoers accountable for your pain, suffering, and monetary damages
Boca Raton is an attraction for many seniors and people who want to get away from the cold of the north. For many, it’s a place to congregate and socialize. For others, it’s where they work. What Boca Raton is not supposed to be is a place where a family member dies because someone else was careless, or a location where you get seriously injured. Sadly, in the blink of an eye, many Florida residents have to spend their time in hospitals, with their doctors, and getting physical therapy instead of enjoying life. Some people never fully recover from an accident causing injury.
At Yeboah Law Group, P.A., our aim is to help you get back on your feet and to get you full compensation for the hurt someone else caused. For more than two decades, our lawyers have been serving the Boca Raton community. We have tried cases before juries and artfully negotiated with insurance companies and defense lawyers. It is our experience, our dedication to detail, our understanding of the law, and our unique ability to articulate the loss of quality to your life that enables our Boca Raton personal injury lawyers to help clients get the justice they deserve.
The types of cases we handle
Our firm handles a wide array of personal injury lawsuits for residents and tourists of all ages, including:
- Product liability. Consumers have a right to expect that they products they buy or use will work correctly. Products shouldn’t explode, cause someone to die, or create any type of physical harm. We handle product liability claims for anyone who is harmed by a drug that doesn’t work, a medical device that causes more harm than good, a vehicle that crashes because of faulty design, or a toy that hurts a child. Makers and sellers of products that are not designed or made properly can be held strictly liable for the harm their products cause.
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents. Auto accidents are one of the leading causes of death and serious injury in Florida. Trucking collisions often occur because of driver fatigue, overloading, or aggressive timelines. Motorcycle riders who crash strike the pavement or another vehicle resulting in death or insufferable pain. Whatever the cause of the accident, our lawyers are ready to help you get justice against negligent drivers, owners, and businesses.
- PIP benefits. Our attorneys can answer all your questions about your personal injury protection (PIP) benefits. We demand that your insurance company pay in you full. We then bring valid personal injury claims when the facts warrant third-party litigation.
- Medical malpractice. Patients expect that they will leave a hospital or doctor’s office better than when they came in. They never expect to feel worse. When hospitals, doctors, and medical teams fail to put patient safety first, our Boca Raton medical malpractice lawyers bring claims for negligence and medical error. Common medical malpractice claims include mistakes during surgery, a failure to diagnose a medical problem or disease, lack of informed consent, and invalid treatments.
- Water, air, and mass-transit accidents. Miami is a major aviation hub and port of call. Visitors flock to the area to live, to tour, and to begin cruise vacations. We hold the companies that service South Florida residents accountable if their trains, taxis, boats, planes, helicopters, cruise ships, and other vehicles cause an Our Boca Raton personal injury attorneys understand the complex state, national, and foreign laws that apply and fight to get victims every dollar these laws allow.
- Property liability and negligent security. Anyone who buys food, shops for consumer goods, visits a professional’s office, spends time at an apartment complex or condominium, or is in the property of another for any lawful reason has the right to expect the premises will be safe. It is the duty of commercial and private property owners to protect visitors from slips, trips, falls, and other physical harm. This protection includes the right to sue if an owner doesn’t take reasonable steps to protect against criminal conduct on the premises.
- Nursing home neglect and abuse. Many elder Boca Raton residents live in nursing home and assisted care facilities. These seniors and their families have the right to be secure from physical, emotional, sexual, or financial abuse, including malnutrition, dehydration, and isolation. The property should be designed for the safety of older people.
Our practice is not just limited to the above types of cases. We handle serious injury cases including:
- Wrongful death
- Catastrophic injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Permanent injuries
- Loss of a limb or amputation
Our firm represents workers and bystanders hurt at construction zone sites. We bring punitive damage claims and negligence claims against drunk drivers and distracted drivers. We also pursue cases involving dog bites, bicycles, and pedestrians.
We also handle cases involving employment discrimination. There are many federal and state laws that govern the way public and private employers can hire, fire, and treat their employees. Our Boca Raton employment discrimination lawyers pursue valid claims of discrimination based on race, gender, national identity, sexual preference, age, and other classifications.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our Boca Raton attorneys handle a variety of cases, including:
|Car Accidents||Truck Accidents||Motorcycle Accidents|
|PIP FAQs||Wrongful Death||Nursing Home Negligence|
|Product Liability||Premises Liability||Employment Discrimination|
Talk to a skilled Boca Raton personal injury attorney today
At Yeboah Law Group, we take cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we don’t get paid unless the case settles with your approval or there is a verdict by a jury or judge. We work with the families of victims when a loved one tragically dies, and we listen to the concerns and anxieties of the victim and relatives in all our personal injury cases. We are experienced trial counsel. When necessary, we bring in professional experts who can prove how and why an accident happened. Just a minute away from Publix Super Market at Fifth Avenue Shops, schedule a free initial consultation, please call 954-764-2338 to speak with a Boca Raton personal injury lawyer. You can also reach us through our contact form.
Boca Raton Office
Yeboah Law Group, P.A.
1515 N Federal Hwy
[available by appointment only]