Ryan Galka is a skilled trial attorney with experience litigating thousands of cases, and has tried over 100 cases. Before joining the Yeboah Law Group, Ryan was a prosecutor at the Broward County State Attorney’s Office for over seven years. She prosecuted a large variety of cases, many involving violent offenders, while also supervising and training new attorneys. Ryan was passionate about victims’ rights and now brings that passion to defend the rights of our clients. Described as extremely outgoing and engaging, Ryan always takes the time for each and every client and makes sure they have no questions left unanswered.
Ryan earned her law degree from Nova Southeastern University, where she was the President of the Student Bar Association. She also won the award of Student of the Year for both the Law School, as well as for the entire University. While earning her law degree, she was a competitor for both the Nova Trial Association and Moot Court Society and won the Upper Class Feinrider Moot Court Competition. She was also a Journal Staffer for International Citator and Research Guide, and she was a Gold Level Recipient of the Pro Bono Honors Program. Ryan enjoys running, traveling, and loves being around people.
- J.D. Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, 2010
- B.A. in Criminology and B.S. in Marketing, University of Florida, 2007
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Young Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association