As your attorney, Eliot Dempsey is easy to talk to, always accessible and prides himself on being a willing listener. But, the reality is more than all else, he is a relationship builder.
In representing your interests, Mr. Dempsey practices with the utmost professionalism. Mr. Dempsey is detail oriented and places a premium on producing quality work with the sole purpose of producing results and an experience that you, the client, will be happy with.
Mr. Dempsey began his legal career working for a well-respected insurance defense firm in Fort Lauderdale. Eliot Dempsey spent time as in-house counsel for an auto insurance company in Miami and has now been practicing as a plaintiff’s attorney for the last few years.
When not diligently representing his client’s interests, Mr. Dempsey can be found at home with his beautiful wife Michelle, their adorable daughter Bella and their dog, Blue.
- B.A., English, University of Georgia
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The Prestige Club of Broward County – Board Member
- Legal Aid of Broward County – Pro Bono Volunteer
- Florida Bar: Young Lawyers Section; General Practice/Solo/Small Firm Section
- Broward County Bar Association:
- Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity (alumnus)
- Member – Miramar – Pembroke Pines Chamber of Commerce